Where do I park?
Parking is available in the Parc Wharf lot (BLUE LOT) at 131 W. River Road (entrance by Joe’s Crab Shack). To pre-pay for parking, click here. Payment can also be made day-of at the blue and yellow Pay Station along the wharf. (If you pre-pay for parking, there is no need to visit the Pay Station on the day of your cruise.) If the Wharf lot is full, the Riverview Parking Garage off of 6th Street is another nearby option.
What is your Covid-19 and mask policy?
Masks are currently optional at Belle of Louisville Riverboats, pending federal litigation.
Will a cruise be cancelled due to rain?
Belle of Louisville Riverboats cruises rain or shine. Cruises will be cancelled if the National Weather Service predicts sustained winds 25 mph or more or gusts of over 30 mph. Additionally, if the U.S. Coast Guard issues a storm/lightning alert, the cruise will be cancelled. Each boat also has covered decks and enclosed areas. If a cruise is cancelled, we will send out an email, phone call, or text to notify guests with tickets.
Are your vessels handicap accessible?
Yes. The Belle of Louisville has an elevator lift to help with wheelchairs and provide access to the Ballroom Deck, however the Texas and Hurricane decks are not accessible. On the Mary M. Miller, wheelchairs can access the first deck.If you have any specific needs, please let us know upon booking.
What is your refund policy?
- Reservations cancelled within 72 hours (3 days) of the cruise are entitled to a 90% refund.
- Reservations cancelled less than 48 hours (2 days) of the cruise are not entitled to a refund but will be issued a temporary open date cruise number. Call our ticket office within 60 days to reschedule your cruise. After 60 days, the credit is removed.
- Reservations cancelled within 24 hours (1 day) of the cruise are not entitled to any refunds or in-store credit. No refunds are issued for inclement weather.
- Reservations for Special Event cruises are only eligible for a 90% refund when cancelled at least 14 days of the cruise.
- Coupons must be mentioned at the time of booking and will not be accepted after your reservation is made.
- Refunds are not issued for inclement weather unless the cruise must be cancelled.
Please view our full cancellation/refund policy here.
Can I purchase drinks onboard? Do the bars on the vessels take cash only?
Yes, both boats have full bars with a broad selection of liquors, beer and wine, as well as soft drinks available for purchase. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express, as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay. Our bar menu can be found here.
Can I take food or drinks on the boats?
Outside food and drink are not allowed on our vessels with the exception of formula/bottles for babies. Food and drinks are available for purchase at our concession stand and bar. You can find the menu for each boat here.
However, we do allow birthday cakes/cupcakes if you are celebrating a special occasion. We kindly request that you notify our Guest Services Team prior to your cruise so we can notify our crew that you will be bringing a cake/cupcakes onboard. Please note that we do not allow knives or open flames (sorry, that means no candles) and we ask that you provide your own decorations, plates, napkins and utensils.
Do you offer military discounts?
Yes and we thank all who serve. Discounts are available for active military and veterans. Identification will be required for verification.
May I take a stroller on board?
Yes, of course! Kids are always welcome aboard our boats and strollers are allowed.
How do I request a donation for a fundraiser?
Thank you for thinking of a Belle of Louisville Riverboats experience for your fundraiser! As a non-profit organization ourselves, we understand the importance of fundraising. Because we receive hundreds of donation requests every year and want to help as many organizations as possible, we require adherence to the following guidelines. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- Requests must be mailed in on letterhead of the nonprofit organization for which you’re soliciting, explaining what you are raising funds for.
- Please include a contact name, address, phone number, date of your event.
- Mail to: Belle of Louisville Riverboats – Attention Donations, 401 W. River Road, Louisville, KY 40202
Belle of Louisville Riverboats does not make any cash donations to any organization.
All letters are reviewed and, if approved, you will be sent a sightseeing pass for two, good on the Belle of Louisville or the Mary M. Miller. Not valid on special events, cannot upgrade to a meal.