$59.99 per person
- Classic Caesar Salad with garlic herb croutons and grated parmesan cheese tossed in classic Caesar dressing
- Vegetable Medley
- Kentucky Hot Brown Casserole with roast turkey, maplewood bacon, grapevine tomato and creamy Mornay sauce
- Maplewood Bacon
- Sausage Patties
- Homestyle Breakfast Potatoes
- Homemade Egg Casserole on pastry crust with cheddar cheeses. Choices vary from:
- Grilled Diced Ham
- Crumbled Breakfast Sausage
- Homemade Sausage Gravy with Buttermilk Biscuits
- Assorted Dessert Miniatures
*Menu subject to change.
Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options available upon request. Please notify our ticket office at 502-574-2992 before your cruise.
DeparturePlease arrive 15 to 30 minutes prior to your cruise. Boarding for this cruise begins at 11:30 a.m.
Departure TimeSunday - Approximately 12 p.m.
Dress CodeCasual. Come as you are! We do recommend checking the weather before your cruise and dress accordingly. Sunscreen or hat is recommended during the summer.
Included$3 MimosasBehind-the-scenes tourDrinks available for purchase at full barLive MusicTwo-Hour cruise with a hearty, southern-inspired meal
Not IncludedA Fun Day DocksideAdventure Passport BookletBoxed mealDelicious 4-star dinnerDockside Self-Guided TourFood and drink available for purchaseFree popcornFun Games & ActivitiesHistorical PerformanceMeet & Greet with Captain & CrewNarrationOne hour cruise featuring narrationPerformanceTwo hour cruise with a barbeque picnic lunchTwo-hour cruiseWine included (1 bottle per couple)